We sell beautiful ferns each year as our spring fundraiser; which helps fund our projects throughout the year. 100% of all proceeds allow us to help the children and families in critical need right here on the Eastern Shore!
Due to COVID restrictions, fundraising has been at a bare minimum for our chapter over the past year. Our Annual Fern sales has never been more vital for our organization as it is this year. Help and support your local suppliers and our charity, non-profit this year instead of going to the “big box” stores. Your support means the absolute world to us and the children & families we have the opportunity to serve in our local community.
- Sale starts on February 5, 2021 and ends on February 26, 2021.
- Pick up will be at 378 Bayles Street Fairhope, AL
- Thursday, March 11th: 3:30pm-6:00pm
- Friday, March 12th: 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday, March 13th: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Fern types available:
- Asparagus (sun tolerant)
- Kimberly Queen (sun tolerant)
- Boston (shade tolerant)
- Macho (light shade)
- Fluffy Ruffle (full shade)
- Pre-order pricing is only $18.00/fern – payments accepted are cash, check, or card via PayPal.
- PayPal Payment Link for card payments (please include your order + the name of the member purchasing from in the notes, use friends+family for PayPal)
- See any JAES member to order or email us at email@example.com